For all the great Argument/Discussions I've missed

I'd just like to make a few statements on where I stand on what. I don't expect any responses just wanted to be able to throw my views out. It seems I have missed some whoppers around here.

1. Mods: The graphics and sound mods are great, that's all I need. The game takes care of itself. Why screw with it? As long as I can modify my graphics and sound I am happy.

2. RTS vs Turn Based: Moot point. The game has both! where is the argument? You have the best of both worlds wrapped into a great little package that works perfectly.

3. What the next 500 CMs should be: I'm pretty sure I'll dig whatever they are so I am cool with whatever comes next.

4. Blood: I wish it were but it ain't. Damn!

But just on the dead that's all...

5. How much effectiveness an AP round has when fired at a 30 degree angle, into a southerly breeze, at high noon, during a hail storm, against a Tiger that is traveling due north at 10mph with a nicked tread, whose driver's interests include; nude goose stepping, decorating in pastel camos, and playing hide the weinershnitzel with NaziYouth members while reciting Mein Kampf: Say huh? biggrin.gif

6. What I hope is never changed: The WEGO system of turns. I'd love to always have a map editor, and of course the 3D perspective.I left out realism on purpose, refer to #5. I fear not for this factor!

7. What I'd like to see: If it were possible to keep the BMPS from being shared so that

graphics could be a little more customized. Maybe a few extra Bmps sets for major/popular vehicles so you could have a few different cammo/weathered mods mixed together. like maybe a camoed Panther and one that is all weathered looking sharing the same battlefield. Instead of two Panthers painted exactly alike or in the same condition. A little variety for the same vehicle. well you get the drift.

8. What's great about this BB: This game company's willingness to interact with it's customers. And the wealth of knowledge I have gleaned from reading the various posts

of the members. Some very smart MF's running around here. A wise man who keeps his mouth shut long enough to listen will learn alot. Also the willingness of said members to share and help with problems. And one last one, the loyalty to this game, it's amazing.

Mord

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 10-25-2000).]