Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Waiting Aussie

After checking to see when my card was charged, my hopes have risen. Charged last Monday (19/6/00). Australia Post claims is takes about 7 days US|Australia which means anytime from today onwards. biggrin.gif

Rotten Ronnie.

PS still might get it before the Little Capt.Manieri wink.gif

Guest KwazyDog

Blackwood, Id say soonish smile.gif

I havnt yet to recieve my full version either but with the betas they took about 2-3 weeks, though they were not through a shipping company like the final is.

Just ahead of you gents. I was charged on 15/6 Australia time, so mine should have left the warehouse on day 2 of shipping. Now depending on the vagueries of Australia Post, i could have mine this week sometime. I will pass on the good news if/when I do.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Screaming Demon:

How can I see whether or not my card has been charged ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume most banks are the same, just ring the bank's customer service line and ask, have your card handy,

Ron

If you use one of the major banks (Westpac, CWealth, ANZ) just ring up their telephone banking line and find out the last few transactions from your account. You do use telephone banking like BPay and all that right?

If not, how do you handle all the fees for the over the counter work?

Well, mine was charged on the 13th. I ordered July last year, so hopefully it will arrive this week - but you never know wink.gif

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.