It's Ready! Techware's GRU 1.0 .. Read All About it.

Guest Gunslinger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pham911:

Gunslinger, is this a glitch, or is it just my display? Playing a map with a Tiger on it, and if I move my POV aprox 375m away from the tiger, it gets a big red rectangle under it. Any ideas?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just fixed this in my game. Open 3391.bmp in Paint Shop Pro (or a similar graphics editor). Notice the red at the bottom of the graphic? Change it to the purple transparancy color (R:255, G:0, B:255), you will now not see the red rectangle under your tigers...

------------------

Jon Johnson

Audio/Video Productions

Matrix Games

Guest KwazyDog

That would do it wink.gif

Actaully, that was my fault guys, but it is fixed in the latest version of MDMP2 I beleive as well, if you dont know how to do this.

• 1 month later...

ok this one beats me

I don't know where they went

if MadMatt does not have it posted on his third party mods page, I have to assume they are no longer available, and that would be a shame.

I have not seen Gunslinger post lately so I don't know what he's up to.....

Gunslinger? you out there?

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wilhammer:

I must be an idiot.

I cannot find a link anywhere at your website to download this.

Please show me the way!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh don't be so hard on your self....

It looks like Gunslinger does not have his mods posted anymore.

it was about a 70 MEG download, and he may have been having problems ISP problems supporting that much downloading bandwidth as those mod packs of his were VERY popular when they first came out.

I suspect we may have to find an alternative source for his mods?

Anyone?

comments

-tom w

Damnit! I deleted mine and now i want it back but its gone! Ill pay someone $25 if they put their copy onto cdrom and mail it to me. I cant DL it cause my Nazi ISP will charge me $50.

------------------

" I swear by God this sacred oath, that I will give unlimited obedience to the Leader of the German Reich and People, Adolph Hitler, and as a brave soldier will be ready to stake me life for this oath any time."

The German soldier's oath, valid as of August 2, 1934.