"Film Files" - replays

Is there a way to save a battle for later replay? I want to simply WATCH the battle again after I have already played it, like one LONG turn in play mode. After I fight a long, six-battle operation I would LOVE to just kick up my boots (which are crusty, brittle, old combat boots with dented steel toes and paintball, blood, and some "other" stains that I still haven't identified all over them, thank you very much), crack open a beer, and WATCH the exploits and follies of both sides as the battles unfold before my eyes.

Surely there must be some way to do this, right? Sorry if I'm being obtuse and I have simply overlooked it. And if it's not there, it would make a GREAT new feature if it could be added in a patch!

And, of course, I have to say that CM is simply one of the best games ever made (but everyone here seems to already know that...)

Say, what if the continuous film could then be about the russian front?

biggrin.gif

Someone should post an "HOW TO USE SEARCH" thread really.

Fact is, Yes but then No.

Good idea but not to be done before other things like TCP/IP, CM2 etc...

Welcome here.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Claytonious:

Thanks for volunteering! Just post it as a reply to this message.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bloody challenge!

Ok, here is.

How to use Search?

Click on the search link on the upper right corner of your screen.

If not there, stand still, get your bearings, check on the upper right corner nontheless.

If all of the above failed, click here:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/search.cgi?action=intro&default=1

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped