BTS -- The last preorder will be shipped around ______ (fill in)! :) (NT)

Guest Pillar

Guest Big Time Software

We are hoping the answer will be...

MONDAY

But I can't say that with more than a little bit of doubt. I would, however, say that Tuesday would appear to be the latest. Let's put it this way... if there are any CM Preorders still in our warehouse by the end of Tuesday I am going to be a "tad bit upset". I know they are going as fast as they can, but there really should be no reason they can't have all of them out by then.

And since I know the folks who founded the company BEFORE they shipped their first product, I have a direct line to the top when I really need to bitch smile.gif Plus, I had to lend the President of the company my sneakers one time, so he owes me one biggrin.gif

Steve

I dunno, Steve. If you lent him your sneakers and his feet caught something from them, you might owe him one.

As for when the last pre-order ships, I do believe that the more pre-orders BTS' fulfillment company has to ship, the better. Here's to sales!

DjB

Guest Pillar

Wow, prompt reply (at a goldy hour too) ! smile.gif

Thanks very much for the update. You guys have the best support team and programming team all in one biggrin.gif

Do you know what date of preorders they're up to? I'm dying on the west coast at the thought that it could go out tuesday and take as much as a week. I might have to see if I can find time to fly out and pick up a copy!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chrisl:

Do you know what date of preorders they're up to? I'm dying on the west coast at the thought that it could go out tuesday and take as much as a week. I might have to see if I can find time to fly out and pick up a copy!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya, I'm stuck on the west coast too!

Not only that but but I live on the west side of the cascades in washington. Only 2 ways over the damn mountains. UPS seems to take at least 1-2 days longer to get thier stuff to western Washington.

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Only 2 ways over the damn mountains. UPS seems to take at least 1-2 days longer to get thier stuff to western Washington.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may have meant this but just to be clear, it's coming via US Postal Service, not UPS. Having lived in Blaine many years ago, though, not sure that will make much difference. smile.gif(isn't this little smiley cute, Peng? How can you get mad at a cute little guy like this?

Joe

Guest Michael emrys

I presently live in Washington, and the Post office is *much* faster than UPS ( or "Oops!" as it's fondly known). It's been a few years, so things may have changed, but UPS was taking about 9 working days to get a package to me from the East Coast whereas the P.O. only took 4 or 5 (and that was just standard parcel post).

Michael