OT: What Type of Flame Warrior Are You?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von Lucke:

Hey, now that's funny!

Actually, I think alot of people should read what it says about the "Godzilla" and it's effects --- remind anybody of someone lately removed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL I thought the 'Swarm' about covered it wink.gif.

Regards, John Waters

------------------

Make way evil, I'm armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!

Now and than what?

You mean now and "then"???

Even if that's what you meant, how does that compare to now and always, ever damn minute of every damn hour of every damn day of your life, eh?

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

Guest Silesian-jaeger

Nee!...........................Nee........................Nee..............................Nee.

Right, now all of you shove off, or I shall taunt you again!

------------------

"In one (German) town, Private Honey stood next to an

elderly German man and a ten-year-old boy. As the Shermans and brand-new

Pershings rumbled by the boy said,'Deutsches Panzer lind besser.' Honey

looked down at him and asked,'If

German tanks are better,

why aren't they here?' "

quote from Stephen E. Ambrose, "Citizen Soldiers"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WendellM:

"Peiper the 2nd"

Jebus on a Frickin' pogo stick...

Just go the hell away already, OK? Wir haben dich *NICHT* gern!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoah: someone needs to calm down. Breathe...

[This message has been edited by infohawk (edited 09-06-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by infohawk:

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Now and than what?

You mean now and "then"???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the flamer site:

Grammarian usually has little to contribute to a discussion and possesses few effective weapons. To compensate, he will point out minor errors in spelling and grammar. Because of Grammarian's obvious weakness most Warriors ignore him.

**Team Desobry style**

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Whoah: someone needs to calm down. Breathe...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After the sh*t that Peiper "the 1st" put this board through? I think not. Maybe you missed his photos of emaciated, dead humans being carried out by the sick f*cks that he considered "heros," maybe you missed his threats to come back under a different IP. But that particular brand of slime needs to be shot down whenever it reappears. So, 'scuse me, but I'm breathing just fine...

On the remote chance that I've misjudged, and that this latest version isn't J. Peiper redux, my apologies both to you and to infohawk. But if you are, then the crud on the bottom of my shoes is worlds better that what I feel regarding you.

[This message has been edited by WendellM (edited 09-06-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WendellM:

After the sh*t that Peiper "the 1st" put this board through? I think not. Maybe you missed his photos of emaciated dead humans being carried out by the sick f*cks that he considered "heros," maybe you missed his threats to come back under a different IP. But that particular brand of slime needs to be shot down whenever it reappears. So, 'scuse me, but I'm breathing just fine...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about freedom of expression

uhoh.gif

"What about freedom of expression?"

Well, if this were some public board, you might have a point. But it isn't. It's a private board, owned by BTS. And BTS says:

"There are still two possibilities to explain JP:

1. That he is a Nazi sympathizer. We can all guess the qualities that go into such a person as this.

2. That he is an incredibly immature, irresponsible, and rather despicable person who has a high level of insensitivity to the world around him.

Both are totally UNWELCOMED here on this BBS."

So guess what? Since this is their private realm, they can make the rules. That's America, baby! Now, I happen to agree with those rules - i.e. J.Peiper (or his current alias) is UNWELCOME.

QED

How about the freedom of expression used to express that JP was a flaming moron and his sycophant isn't half the moron the original JP was. Which is kinda sad, because being a moron was all JP had, whereas JP2 doesn't even have that.

Oh, and Infohawk, that makes you the Weenie.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein