BTS - I Request a verification on my shipping address

Steve,

It's obvious that something has gone wrong with my order. I ordered last year, my credit card was charged June 15, but I still don't have CM. I don't care who made the mistake- me, BTS, or the USPS - I just want it corrected as quickly as possible so that I can get my fix. (wargaming is a drug afterall isn't it?)

I'm requesting that someone check the mailing address that you have for me to verify that it is correct. It would be very nice if BTS had a number to call for these problems, even if the customers pay for the call. After all, your entire sales are via mail. I would think that you would want all mail deliveries to go as smoothly as possible.

thanks,

Jeff Roland

jroland2@home.com

PAK,

I'm in the same situation buddy. Ordered last Nov. card charged the 16th, still no game. I e-mailed Steve yesterday morning, and am still waiting for a response. I just want to know if there is a problem or what. I really don't think it's that much to ask, but maybe I'm wrong ????

This shouldn't be too much to ask. I know they are still busy but this is a simple request that should take a few minutes at most. If they can't provide this type of support then they should hire a temp person to handle these requests.

Guest MantaRay

Well, I checked it and I couldn't find it!!! Ofcourse I do not work for BTS, and my Hubel Telescope is broken, so no joy from me. smile.gif

But a better method would be to send Steve or Charles an email as they may miss this thread. mailto:steve@battlefront.com

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Guest Big Time Software

Hi gents!

I am still 175 emails deep in my inbox, even though I have been working on cleaning it out for the last 8 hours straight frown.gif Hopefully I can get to your requests for info Wednesday. I will try my best!

Steve