European users

Are there any European users in this forum who have bought CM?

After playing the demo about 200 times I finally decided to purchase this great game. So I whipped out my mastercard and placed my order.

Ihat was almost 3 weeks ago and still it hasn't shown up in my mailbox. I know postal workers are slow, but this slow.

I would like to know how long other fellow Europeans had to wait for their copy of the game.

PS : I live in Belgium (Battle of the Bulge???).

Welcome aboard Katjoesja..As far as I know, you're the only other Belgian on the forum

Too bad, people over here are still too sceptic about ordering on-line, especially when it has to be shipped from overseas.

I pre-ordered the game in May 2000. With the release up in June, it took about two weeks in order to arrive in Antwerp. A good thing however : the packing of the colli states that it is a sample without value, so no additional taxes have to be paid.

I have made some scenarios about the "Bulge". You can have a look at the preview pictures on my homepage (see link below)

------------------

http://users.pandora.be/aneric/index8.htm#Projects

[This message has been edited by McAuliffe (edited 10-03-2000).]

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

No worries, it took CM 3 weeks just to reach me in Canada. But it was so worth the wait, as a matter of fact wheres my CD? Oh wait goofy me it never leaves my drive...

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Thanks for the info guys.

'guess I'll have to sweat it out a little more. I seems worth the wait 'though.

Hope to see u all soon in a PBEM - game!

"First He created hexes and saw it was good, then He created 3D terrain with real LOS and saw it was better"

Genesis 2-12

The Wargamers Bible