German Operation help

First of all I must say: Great game. It has met my expectations or surpasses them in all areas. This is a winner, and with all the mods that have surfaced it has become that much better. Kudos to Tiger, Fernando, gunslinger, and all those others I may have missed. Great work guys. I have been playing for about a month, and was wondering if anyone could give me some advise on a challenging operation from the German point of view. I have played one operation (Drive to Mortain I believe it was) and won a Total Axis victory. In fact, I would really like to have advise on any challenging operation from either side. Thanks in advance.

Soldaten - in general, the AI is better on the defense than on the attack, so you may want to try some ops where the Germans are attacking. IIRC the Team DeSobry op is the only op on the CD which features a German attacker, but as JeffRaider said, it's best first played as the Allies.

Check the CMHQ and some of the other CM webring sites, there are bound to be some ops with the Germans attacking floating around.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Here's a couple more Ops in which the German's are the attackers. They are all found on the CD:

1) Villers-Bocage

2) Arhnem

3) One more whose name I can't remember, but takes place in Arhnem, and depicts a battlion of Paras holding off the 9th & 10th ss Pz div. Anyone have the game handy?

------------------

...This is Romeo-Foxtrot, shall we dance?...