Berlichtingen's woes

OK disclaimer, I wasn't going to post this URL till I was happy with it, but this piece just has to be let out now. Also it's a SPOILER for the Chambois scenario

In relation to the thread "things are getting serious..." check out Berlichtingen's Woes

[This message has been edited by Darwin (edited 07-09-2000).]

Boy I love your style.

biggrin.gif

You don't take prisonner...

I guess Berlichtingen shouldn't have brag about is early turns.

And NOW we will see scores of web pages illustrating public CM humiliation.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I sacrificed that Jagdtiger to lure his PIAT team out from hiding smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talk about trade off.

Dan I'm glad you sent me a Setup.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 07-09-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Germanboy

***Newsflash***

As announced at a press briefing at 21st Army Group HQ today.

Troops of the 49th West Riding Division 'The Polar Bears', supported by tanks of the 8th Armoured Brigade have today liberated the French village of *censored*. In a superbly organised and well-led combined arms attack the daughty Yorkshire lads gave Jerry and his CO Oberleutnant Berli a jolly good hiding. The brilliant execution of a well thought-out plan is shown in the miniscule casualties incurred.

Allies 62 casualties (14 KIA) One tank knocked out, one 2in mortar destroyed, 142 men okay.

Axis 102 casualties (30 KIA), one gun destroyed, 25 men captured, 0 men okay.

This major victory shows that the German army has by now used up the available supply of good leaders and has to resort to desperate measures, e.g. putting Berlis in command.

Maj.Gen. 'Bubbles' Barker, GOC 49th Division had this to say: "I say, old boys, this reminded me awfully of the good old days in '18, when we were swanning about following the Hun who could not seem to get away fast enough. Jolly good show alround, almost as interesting as the game of Surrey against Warwickshire last week. Now where's my glass of Port?"

The GOC then had a cup of tea.

Unfortunately the village had to be partially destroyed to be liberated.

------------------

Andreas

Guest dirkd1976

Lol, nice screenshots man. I like the captions, very humble tongue.gif.......keep up the good work, and keep those AT teams under cover!!!

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

ouch Berli, I think that one left a mark. Germanboy, what's the score now with the series between you and Berli. Can we say 0-5, advantage.............Germanboy. Now, I wish I was only that fortunate. I think my over all score with Berli is something like 2-5,000.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

ouch Berli, I think that one left a mark. Germanboy, what's the score now with the series between you and Berli. Can we say 0-5, advantage.............Germanboy. Now, I wish I was only that fortunate. I think my over all score with Berli is something like 2-5,000. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well in all fairness to my inspired opponent:

2 games of CE where he played the Germans (you can hardly call that fair)

1 game of a canned scenario that was, shall we say, uneven

2 QBs, one meeting with automatic force purchase and one defense for him with human force purchase (those two definetely count)

So I leave it up to others to decide how many of these victories should count.

------------------

Andreas

If I lose this one my tally with Berli will drop to 6 and 1 I believe but I haven't lost it yet smile.gif

The funniest part is that in the beginning of our email battles he was very vocal nowadays I'm lucky to get a "back to you" wink.gif