HOT STUFF!!! Youch! Monday Night's CMHQ Update!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Thats right, tonight we are burning down the house with plenty of flaming action for ya.

Hot outa the oven (back from an extended leave) is Turn 10 in the long anticapted Last Defense AAR between Fionn and Rick. Can Fionn keep up the awesome pace of progress and turn poor Rick into just another trophy for his den OR will Rick strike back with the assembled might of his re-inforcements and send Fionn packing back to the isle or Ire? See it all on CMHQ as it plays out...

There is also a steaming new Did You Know which highlights another new Interface addition that you are sure to love...

AND don't foget tonights burning POTD!

We gotcha covered! wink.gif

Madmatt out cool.gif HOT HOT HOT!!!! eek.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

I'm guessing it's an M4A3 with a manpack flamethrower mounted in place of the bow Browning machine gun. The fuel was carried in the sponson. It didn't have the range of the flametanks which replaced the main gun with a flame projector, but it was a nice field mod.

------------------

Floreat Jerboa !

Had second thoughts on that one, some people may not understand military humor. Disregar this post ------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

[This message has been edited by EScurlock (edited 01-31-2000).]

[This message has been edited by EScurlock (edited 01-31-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

That Sherman does indeed have the Flamethrower in place of the Bow MG. The fuel was (is) carried in a trailer that rolls along behind the vehicle. The trailers are IN the game, that picture just doesn't show it...

Madmatt out cool.gif And NO I don't know if the trailers explode when hit! smile.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

I killed my previous post, but since it's been brought up anyway, the Sherman looks like he's taking a leak while suffering from the clap! Never saw someone practically tear a urinal from the wall 'till I spent some time in the Phillipeans.

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.