Pic Wanted!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

Just wondering if anyone has any pics of the Ram kangaroo and/or the Badger.

thanx...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Badgers? We don't need no stinking Badgers!

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Badgers? We don't need no stinking Badgers!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for your very serious reply, but next time you really should try to mix in some humour as being too serous could make your reply boring tongue.gif

------------------

Wof, wof, wof, wof... Thats my other dog imitation.

[This message has been edited by Oddball_E8 (edited 09-13-2000).]

Gosh golly, it actually looks rather good in reality. I wouldn't like to try mounting/dismounting in full battle gear, though.

David

P.S. That looks suspiciously like the MG turret from an M3 Lee.

------------------

They lost all of their equipment and had to swim in under machine gun fire. As they struggled in the water, Gardner heard somebody say, "Perhaps we're intruding, this seems to be a private beach."

[This message has been edited by David Aitken (edited 09-13-2000).]

Looks like they've been taking some British lessons in turret design. I like the side hatch (same as the M3) - good to know that if the tank brews up, you'll only have to crawl through the magazine to get out...

David

------------------

They lost all of their equipment and had to swim in under machine gun fire. As they struggled in the water, Gardner heard somebody say, "Perhaps we're intruding, this seems to be a private beach."

Thanx guys... but i visited those sites long before i got any (real) answers on this post... still havent found any pics of Badger tho...

nice to see that some people can still be serious (sometimes) on this board...

i know i cant wink.gif

------------------

Wof, wof, wof, wof... Thats my other dog imitation.

So you've taken those posts seriously then?

biggrin.gif

In any case, it's true that since the actual release of CM and the following burst of questions, most of us tormented souls are resorting to thread terrorism.

The Rodent Liberation Front might not be glaringly known by the networks but it is still very much active in here.

Sometimes I pity the newcomers for they are not aware of what they could trigger by a mere innocent question.

And NOW somebody find a bloody Ram Badger on the Net for 100 cool points.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

Pvt. Ryan wrote:

> If they put a turret and gun on that Ram Kangaroo it would be just like a Sherman.

No, it would be just like a Ram. That's why they took the turret off. =)

David

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

Thank you for your very serious reply, but next time you really should try to mix in some humour as being too serous could make your reply boring tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, what crust! I shell out a little humour with Humphrey Bogart in mind, and you claim I'm a tedious old...well, badger. PawBroon, I believe, would be willing to stand as my second, you importunate little man. Come over to the Peng Challenge thread and we shall settle your disparaging remarks like gentlemen. Er...put on overshoes, don't you know. It's often rather...well...noxious over there.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

PawBroon, I believe, would be willing to stand as my second, you importunate little man. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd be honored of course.

And broadly speaking, it's even not conflicting with my mom's view of the world stating that I'm second to none.

Now Nonility, let's scurry back to the Pool and sharpen our lil' teeth for that Triste sir.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

• 1 month later...