Thinking about buying Combat Mission

Welcome to the club, sir! Sounds like Mr Faller is a pretty good teacher; he certainly knows his wargames.

Trust me: This is the most realistic WWII combat simulation, bar none. Yet, at the same time its relatively easy to learn; just hard to master.

Buy it. You will not be disappointed.

Regards,

GAFF

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aussie_Shooter22:

Hi, i was directed to this site by Mr. Faller my World Geo Teacher and Moderator of the Wargaming society at my school.

I am definatly thinking about getting this game, and will be frequenting these boards<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have'nt already, please download the demo and play the game before ordering the CD. This may save you some grief if you find that your computer can't handle the game well. This is the greatest wargame in the world and is worth it. Welcome to the forum.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Guest MantaRay

If Brittney Spears stripped naked in front of you, would you "think" about what to do? So no thinking is required, just get the game. Welcome aboard.

Ray

Yeah, like the whole britney thing would happen. hehe. anyhow if you don't buy this game from BTS I'm sure that you won't be able to get into heaven. God told me so last night through my monitor while playing my 40th straight hour of CM.

Seriously, you won't be disappointed.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aussie_Shooter22:

Hi, i was directed to this site by Mr. Faller my World Geo Teacher and Moderator of the Wargaming society at my school.

I am definatly thinking about getting this game, and will be frequenting these boards<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buy it and be assimilated.

------------------

Resistance is Futile