GMT +01.00 PBEM opponents wanted!

Heh GMT +1 is greenwich(sp?) mean time.

Grr I should know how to spell that.

Still glad we playing that Polish-German

encounter tho Insu, thanks for the setup and such.

------------------

As the victors define history, so does the majority define sanity...

Ok thank you guys. We are a couple of people playing mainly evenings in the same office (our own companies). I´ll do some setups and email you guys, except you Basil since your Polish troopers are already storming my German lines.

I would very must like a PBEM-game, just a small to medium map, 30 turns.

I have not had the chance to play a PBME before, so I´m a little uncertain as to how itt is done....

Is it 1 turn pr. day or 1 turn pr. every 5 min or what?

Anyone in need of increased self-confidence, let me help you.

My poles, after inital bravery and success, were soundly defeated frown.gif The crucial turn was when my Sgt Litowski and his Veteran Firefly VC crew missed five straight shots on a Pz V and them finally succumbed to return fire. Same turn my other VC was taken out by a faust at 150?! meters. AAR reports that Litowski had been recently reprimanded my his CO for using Vodka to strengthen his nerves. My sole consolation is perhaps his example will teach the other men the error of battlefield drunkeness.

In light of this I could use another PBEM.

------------------

As the victors define history, so does the majority define sanity...

I would very much like to know all of the players that are GMT+1 also. I am american living in The Netherlands, in South Limburg, near the city of Maastricht. Would be willing to play PBEM games would prefer though to play TCP/IP when it comes out, and even have peopel over to play for I have 5 machines at my house more then able to run CM. =]

Let me know people. For if I don't hear from you I'll have to assume your all watjes!

LOL

Just kidding of course. biggrin.gif