Date of all dates?

Well June 6th is here once again marking a grand day in the history of the world. I was thinking about this. Now what are the chances...of you guys at BTS releasing CM the same date that the beginning of the war game is set in? (8th was it?). Wishful thinking at its fullest. FYI for anyone looking for a cheap, cheap! Set of games to hold you over until CM check out the Close Combat Trilogy at ebworld.com for only 20$. All three of these games were great and still are. So check it out, they are worth it.

Uhh, the last time I checked, the 7th came after the 6th. They were all off the beaches by the 7th. Hence, "The Longest Day".

The Close Combat series, a great series of games?? Gimme a break! There's been many a dissusion on the CC series on here and they have come out laughable.

------------------

"The greatest risk...is not taking one."

Once again you just spurted off before reading the entire paragraph. I simply said that CM would be most welcome to arrive on the day it started in the actual world (D-day/BO). Now I am not one to point out ignorance but the fact that you (and others) instantly criticise CC games (I metioned 1-3, hence "Trilogy") based on someone sole opinion (I doubt I am the only one that enjoys these series of games) through group mentality. Well well...simply put since you believe most people on this board dislike CC so do you (and others I believe). Albet this is common for everyone. "In my opinion!" I enjoy CC games and if you enjoy a great series of game (once again in my opinion) then please consider giving these 3 great games a shot for the low price of 21.90 with shipping. Pretty damn cheap for three games "I ENJOY". There are you happy now?

[This message has been edited by V B (edited 06-06-2000).]

Actually I dont understand that CC thing at all... i mean.. if somebody likes it .. let him go with it...

no matter if it is good or bad, i wont buy it anyways.... the chance to get my hands soon on CM does make my blood rush, and i dont want to spoil that feeling by playing an other Wargame.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

-- TargetDrone

who doesn't want to draw attention...

especially from guys with big guns ...