how are steve and charles alive

Guest Madmatt

They are in fact not human (well YEAH!) and are members of that secret cabal:

COMPUTERUS PROGRAMERUS NOSFERATOS

Undead Vampire Programmers!

They fly out from their mountain santuaries in the dead of night and suck the life force and stubborn faith in hexes from Grognards the world over.

Like empty shadows they creep into the dens and studies of Close Combat players and leave only twitching zombies, their eyes transfixed on the Combat Mission Demo.

Wails from loved ones and friends fill the night as time after time Steve and Charles infect their victoms with unbridled addiction to this siren call...

Woe upon you! Woe I say, for once Steve and Charles knock upon your door, your life, as you once knew it, will forever be changed!

Either that or they won the Powerball 4 years ago...

Madmatt

"H.P. Lovecraft? He was a wussy, and besides, he's dead now!"

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

And if it's NOT on CMHQ then its just GOT to be on CMHQ-ANNEX...

CMHQ http://combathq.thegamers.net

CMHQ-Annex http://cmhq.tzo.com

Both now proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Big Time Software

Correction, more like 2.5 years smile.gif Saved up our pennies, have SO's that make a decent chunk of change, and generally stay away from purchasing large military vehicles (small ones don't count smile.gif)

Steve

Which brings up another interesting question that you may not be able/wish to answer. Based upon pre-orders how are sales looking? I ask from a purely selfish standpoint, I want the other versions of CM to be financially viable. On the alturistic side, I'd like to think that you guys would be rewarded for this wonderful product and your support of the community.

Joe

------------------

"Son," says I to him, "you're a Dragon. And a Dragon ACTS like a Dragon or he doesn't act at all."

Smrgol, Dragon