Madmatt is STILL my hero~!!!

Sorry BTS, uh, this should get closed right away,but I dunno..

haha but yah, Madmatt is still my hero, whether he's a total nerd dufus. I would have mentioned Fionn as my hero but I remember him mentioning he didn't like it. So I'll refran from doing that.

yeah uh...

This is just a lame attempt to work my way back up to member status smile.gif

oh and I take cash donations...

------------------

Formally Tom punkrawk

"Tomorrows killed by yesterday..." -Link80

[This message has been edited by Tom Servo (edited 01-31-2000).]

Tom, great user name!!! MST3K is my all-time favorite show.

You've given me an idea. Think I'll pop in an MST3K video, maybe 'Manos, The Hands of Fate" - the WORST movie of all time.

It's true!! Check it out at the Internet Movie Database

Jason

Just a lame excuse to check out if my id still works. Which it doesn't - drats!

[This message has been edited by guachi (edited 01-31-2000).]

Guest Captain Foobar

Tom, YOU are my freakin hero man... I had no idea that we had misty fans here. And hopefully you're not the wierd misty fans..hehe

I'm still pissed that the show is over. Now I have to watch reruns on Saturday, 6 am....

mad.gif

Do you guys know of any online resources for the movies.

Guest Captain Foobar

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>maybe 'Manos, The Hands of Fate" - the WORST movie of all time. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I'm not saying that Manos didnt suck ass, but Hercules??? The sandstorm scene??? OUCHEE!!!!

*Actually* the worst movie of all time was mistied and is something about "Sampo". My family and I saw this and almost died of asphyxia we were laughing so hard. Didn't see the title and it hasn't been on ever again. If anyone knows what movie this is, I would be in your debt forever! smile.gif

- Bill

Sorry, my vote for worst all time movie goes to "Star Crash" with David Hasselhof.

Fave line by the nasty bad guy in his space ship: "We attack the planet at Dawn!"

Sorta sums it all up... smile.gif

------------------

Floreat Jerboa !

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunt52:

*Actually* the worst movie of all time was mistied and is something about "Sampo". My family and I saw this and almost died of asphyxia we were laughing so hard. Didn't see the title and it hasn't been on ever again. If anyone knows what movie this is, I would be in your debt forever! smile.gif

- Bill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Ahem*

That was 'The Day the Earth Froze.'

a 1950s Swedish/Russian fiasco. I kinda liked the scenes of the hero floating down the river on the log, though.

Guest Madmatt

Hey! I thought this thread was about ME eek.gif and you guys are having some kind if MS3K-athon or something going on... Personally once Joel left I lost interest pretty quick... frown.gif

Madmatt out...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Thumper

I don't know about Madmatt beign the object of hero worship but the WORST movie for my money has to be "Eyes wide Shut" Three hour long and so boring it made naked women seem dull.

Thumper

I agree Madmatt, Joel was the man. Mike's ok, but Joel was the original... it messed me up when I first saw a episode w/ Mike, I was like, "what, who the hell is this guy", and also when the scientist guy left, I don't liket hat one chick

------------------

Formally Tom punkrawk

Guest Thomas William Davie

guachi; you are a heretic; Manos the Hands of Fate was a stunning movie. Torgo was a veritable God!

Hehe, in all seriousness, I only discovered MST3K this last summer, and am glad to find my friend's wife has many of them on tape.

My favorite one is where there are all these aliens called KEN.

Tom

------------------

email address:

thodavie@videon.wave.ca

MST3K= Mystery Science Theater 3000.

It's this show where this guy and two robots watch old crappy movies and make fun of it the whole time by adding their own dialoge or just critizing it.

It's very very very funny(I think when Joel was around, it was funnier!!).

It got canceled unfortunetly, but you can catch it now and then on the Sci Fi channel

------------------

Formally Tom punkrawk

If anyone wants, I have, like, 80 episodes on tape and would gladly tape some for people. Great way to spend time until CM comes out. There is a newsgroup dedicated to MST3K - rec.arts.tv.mst3k (I think). Haven't been there in awhile.

Loved "The Day the Earth Froze" with the short "A Day at the Circus". Hve this one on tape, too.

Best shorts - "Mr. B Natural" Truly hilarious for all of those who were in band.

"Truck Farmer" It's shorts like this that make me feel sorry for kids in the fifties. Certainly explains the sixties.

Jason - ThE MasTeR WoUld NOt ApPrOVe