Big Time Sofware Customer Support: Best in the Entire Universe

Man the customer support here is brilliant!

Steve actually ASKED me if i meant to put in two orders, and other software boobs would have charged me for two and sent me one, then he let me babble on asking questions, and he just kept replying!

I hope everyone appreciates BTS and their dedication to their customers, there must be an award for this, something like Outstanding Excellence In the Category of Customer Support or something like that, and its not just your customer support! Its everything else! Like the quality or your Games and your listening to the contribution of you customers!

How can we thank you enough?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Shells, gas clouds and flotillas of tanks - crushing, devouring, death.

Dysentry, influenza, typhus - choking, scalding, death.

Trench, hospital, mass grave - there are no other possibilities.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul Baumer - German Infantryman, The Great War.

Actually, Steve's quick and extremely polite e-mail replies to my dumb questions were what caused me to preorder in the first place. I liked the game a lot already, but when I asked a few things over e-mail, and one of the programmers actually wrote back and answered them... and cordially, no less!!... I knew this was something I wanted to contribute to smile.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.