how trustworthy is the AI?

The AI is a cheatin' entity. smile.gif In my one big scenario I'm playing this fall, I was just about ready to capture a flag on a wooded hill with 2 platoons. Just when I get to about 10m (still fighting off some German infantries), some really big bombs exploded all around me. I assumed they were coming from aircrafts, but not entirely sure. Needless to say, my 2 platoons were hurt badly. The AI just don't play nice.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Banshee:

Trustworthy? Not at all! The AI slept with my wife, stole my wallet, and shaved my cat!

Now I have the AI sitting in the corner thinking about what it did, BAD AI, bad bad AI!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny Stuff!! Damn funny stuff. Thanks for the entertainment.

------------------

"If you want battle, come to me!" - Lieutenant Worf

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The AI slept with my wife, stole my wallet, and shaved my cat!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I expect Judge Joe Brown to rule on this shortly. But are you sure you have all that in the right order. I mean as the defense attorney, I would assert that the AI isn't that sophisticated, and you in your mental state of shock and trauma may not correctly remember the exact sequence of events. Therefore a shadow of doubt exists. It would seem to me that the AI may have stolen your cat, slept with your wallet, and shaved your wife. smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

I expect Judge Joe Brown to rule on this shortly. But are you sure you have all that in the right order. I mean as the defense attorney, I would assert that the AI isn't that sophisticated, and you in your mental state of shock and trauma may not correctly remember the exact sequence of events. Therefore a shadow of doubt exists. It would seem to me that the AI may have stolen your cat, slept with your wallet, and shaved your wife. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I *was* wondering why my wallet was so sticky, and I havent seen mittens around anywhere... here kitty.. here kitty kitty..

You may be onto something!

------------------

Veni, vidi, panzerschrecki