Killing the bastards that killed my buddy

I have found myself becoming so pissed at units that wipe out my squads that if I capture them I kill them. I am a bad person. Am I now assured my own special place in hell. And most importantly does it effect my score in the game.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Elwis likes to hear ze lamentations of ze vimmen.

Does vere my captured men ze svine Elwis butchered. I shall kill heem and hiz pathetic amis armie in Mortain.

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

Always search POWs for chewing gum and chocolate if they're Americans. If they're German search them for leather coats and SS daggers. If they're British, search them for tea and scones. If they're Canadian laugh at their haircuts. If they're Polish steal their mustaches and if they're French, check your wallets.

I have only done this in operations vs the AI so far and I haven't done anything but have total victories in 3 out of 3 operations. I will refrain from doing it vs Peng because he is beating me up pretty good so far and I may need every point I can get.....BUT I WANT TO KILL THEM SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO BAD.

------------------

Von Shrad!!!!

Damn man, Your only the 2nd person in my 10 years of being on the net, that knew where my nick came from.

I'm impressed...

Kind of sad using the name of a power mad king, that messed up and doomed all of his people to live in a nightmare that he created.... suits me to a tee.

Lorak

------------------

"someone you trust is one of us"..........the illuminati

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

Kind of sad using the name of a power mad king, that messed up and doomed all of his people to live in a nightmare that he created.... suits me to a tee.

-------------------------------------------

lol. Now that is funny! or was it not meant to be? smile.gif

Poor Lorak was so scared of outside interferance in Anslon that he thought himself powerful enough to use the Orb to combat the dragons. Boy was he wrong.

BTW, you are credited with the first ever CM chat room. I had some great nights there too. That was back in the day where the community was tight and had an almost special feeling to me. Those days are over forever. Now there are so many new people that I cant keep up with them. Thats what happens with a great product I suppose. I have never been to Matts chatroom, which I'm sure is as good as all the things he brings us. I just dont seem to have the time to chat with all these PBEM file transfers.

Oh the good ol' days.

VS

*sniff* getting sentimental

Ya know, von ramloving shrad, you are right. I come on the board now and there are a million new names. I can't keep track of them. But I really think it is a good thing. It is very cool to see all these new people so excited about the game. I kinda dig it.

------------------

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

I come on the board now and there are a million new names. I can't keep track of them.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try then to think how I feel. I was on the board before work on CM (it wasn't even called that back then) was even begun. Not only am I up to my ass in newcomers, *they* now complain about "newcomers". tongue.gifwink.gif

Michael ("Old Creakybones")

[This message has been edited by Michael emrys (edited 07-08-2000).]

I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining about newcomers...I also have followed this since I linked to it from Avalon Hill and it was called Computer Squad Leader...A) I would rather have a million newcomers and have the game in my hands than the old group and no game. B)I am both suprised and pleased at the overwhelming response of people and how quickly they embrace the game.

------------------