Ah, the tender mercies of Uncle Sam's little service! There is a package from Vt etc. Now, it ends. No more superior scowls as newbys whine for the date. No more rememberances of years in waiting. (Counting up from when SL obviously could benifit from at least computerizing the charts.) No more merit gained from practicing extreme patience. Kindly someone has written by hand on the package "One of 2 packages". Of course, it is not big enough for a poster and I can feel the two diskett subpackages inside.

Oh well, at least one more day of practicing all of the above. Two handbooks, not two disketts.

If these guys at USPS can't keep their packages together , what chance do they stand with their $#!TT. !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that folks.

Surely there are out there in this cruel world folks who have recieved one or two posters or disketts without the manuels. It is kinda like getting the recipe with out the ingredients or other unfortunant half combos. She sent her perfume, but she could not make the date herself.

Oh, well I might as well smell her perfume, so I opened the book. MY GOD! She was hiding in the package all along. HOT DAMN!

[This message has been edited by Bobbaro (edited 06-19-2000).]

And to think, I have to listen to this sort of drivel for the next ten day, before I get my own copy, over in Europe! biggrin.gif

Have a lot of fun, Bobbaro! smile.gif

and keep us informed, okay? don't be a stranger now, y'hear!

Well, I am messing around with the editor to see what it is like. In a nut shell, very intuitive. Some things take a little discernment such a putting road stuff together but it works well. Of course, the beta folks and Steve have said this all along. I put up the mostest space it would take and it is awesome, even in the battle size. Who sez we don't need a ammo repleanishment capability in a maxie battle!

Yeah a lot fights were done without it and a lot died. I can just see the player sweating out whether that truck, track, or jeep can get close enough to those guys, who fired off all their stuff making a demonstration off to one side. and now it is time for them to load up and do their part in the attack. Their buddies have softened the foe and are faltering exhausted. Here are these fresh units ready to move and they are out of ammo.

Come on Steve, can't you see they need your support!

You backed off a little and gave some extra ammo to the defense at the designer's descretion. Give a little here too!

Managing that critical resupply, even if it is only a little, is as much a challange and as pressure building as whether that AFV will move *just* a little more into that ambush. Put 'ol Charlie to work.

Well, actually, if you find that in a large scenario the units run out of ammo quickly, then it's probably not a bad idea to make them operations.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus