Why is the tac-ops community so inactive?

phil-

And you might want to start an interesting topic here or bump an existing one by replying to it (pick mine, pick mine! smile.gif ).

There are actually plenty of people here, but they're not that much into going through the same stuff over and over again like for other games.

[ February 16, 2003, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: redwolf ]

I think the TacOps boards may "seem" inactive due to the demographics of the people. Generally, we are an older lot and our shared hobby can not always be our top priority. Even though we may want it to be! :mad:

Now, with the release of v4 the activity on the mailing list has gotten pretty verbous.

Last note: even though I rarely post messages, I do check the posting here daily.

• 3 weeks later...

> Perhaps they just like to get email

Correct, at least for me:

Getting a lsi mail triggers a window on my desktop and I can read along. Visiting a web based forum every now and then is a lot less comfortable. (Although very probably there are many people who don't want to fuss around with emails for a discussion...)