Am I Dreaming?

I happened to buy this little CD from a company I never heard of before about a month ago. I played it for awhile and thought, "I've seen better graphics then this!" I played a little more and said "Sherman Tanks are the worst thing ever made, they couldn't shoot a hole through a paper bag!" My frustrations grew. My men died on the battlefield. Lives were lost, equipment destroyed and my mouse took a short flight into the wall (it's okay, just a little shaken). Now a month later I've lost 20 lbs. , lost my job, my wife used to live with me, I think?, and started speaking in short sentences and grunts. Once again while I waited for another battle to load my mind wandered for a bit and I had this thought. "This is the best game I ever played."

Thanks BATTLEFRONT you have restored my faith in true gaming and the world is better for it. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go take a shower, it's getting hard to breathe in here.

------------------

"Free your mind!"

Shower?!

Do you realize that in the time it takes you to shower, you could play two 500 point quickbattles?

You gotta get your priorities straight!

j :0

ps. AND, in the time it took you to post and read this topic, you could've played another!

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

Social Life ?

Oh Yeah I seem to remember....

Well the last time my wife and I went over to someones house for

"a nice evening of talk",

I introduced my friend to the CM Demo.

Might as well spread the CM addiction smile.gif

[This message has been edited by jeffsmith (edited 10-19-2000).]