Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Shipping time to England

Hi,

Yeah I was wondering the same thing but I think we will be the first in Europe to get it. If the info I have is correct, it will be air-mailed from NE USA (I think taking about 1-2 days) probably to Heathrow and then from there, distributed throught the UK (again 1-2 days). This may be wishful thinking but thats my £0.10. BTW will on-line tracking be available for our orders??

samu1

(btw any Portugeese here, you had some luck on your side smile.gif )

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrBlitzkrieg:

:Lucky Portuguese? Who are you kidding! They had what has to be the goal of the tournement so far and the England defending seemed a little dull to be honest. Dash it, we will have to beat Germany now. mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could not agree more, on both counts. England was lucky at the beginning, thereafter the Portugese just deserved to win. And I felt embarassed after the Germany-Romania game, wonder what you English are going through now... I look forward to Saturday a bit more now.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

A couple of things may effect the time it takes to get to you. Firstly, when did you pre-order? Orders are being sent in a chronological order based on a first in first served basis. Secondly, as Steve stated, Western Europe will take 8 - 10 days - so if you consider yourself part of that, then there's your answer smile.gif

------------------

krm - King of useless posts;)