Futur of Combat Mission

As a lot of people will says "Combat Mission is the best computer War Game at this time".

With this title, Big Time Software will be very interested in developping and enhancing their software.

The combat algorithm is already done and nearly perfect and the turn based play mixed with the movie feature make the game unique.

So, do you see how this game may be powerfull in a couple of year? Imagine seeing all you soldier in motion like Rainbow Six (I can't stop seeing my bazooka guys aiming a Tiger while is partner hit gently on his helmet to let him know that the bazzoka is loaded and ready to fire), the lightning effect of gun fire at night, the dust moving up at the passage of a tank ...

Wow ... the gameplay is already perfect at this time. So with the speed of CPU growing very fast ... we are certainly be able to see this kind of graphics in two years...

I want I need I must have, but then again I must wait. BTS if you see this, please do not make the same mistake other companies do with their titles. When you already have a great game it is all about evolution not revolution. Better graphics great, better sound woohoo. But remember that in the end the combat engine and design got the game it accolades.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Priest:

I want I need I must have, but then again I must wait. BTS if you see this, please do not make the same mistake other companies do with their titles. When you already have a great game it is all about evolution not revolution. Better graphics great, better sound woohoo. But remember that in the end the combat engine and design got the game it accolades.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you Priest,

we don't want a cool looking game with no fun playing it. Maybe I was not enough clear on this subject. Sorry...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frag:

Imagine seeing all you soldier in motion like Rainbow Six (I can't stop seeing my bazooka guys aiming a Tiger while is partner hit gently on his helmet to let him know that the bazzoka is loaded and ready to fire)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats beautiful *sniff* smile.gif

A major enhancement I would like to be able to see would be to watch the whole engagement through after the game has finished. The 60 second piece meal portaions are great but it would be fantastic to be able to watch everything through again afterwards, it would also help you understand what tactics work and what don't....

If this can already be done just call me Wendy and point out where in the manual this is explained! =)

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gashford:

A major enhancement I would like to be able to see would be to watch the whole engagement through after the game has finished. The 60 second piece meal portaions are great but it would be fantastic to be able to watch everything through again afterwards, it would also help you understand what tactics work and what don't....

Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully this is high on the list of additions as it has been heavily requested and is really needed,especially for PBEM games