Real World tactics valid in CM?

Play the game alot. Alot of people ask what they should do. Start off by learning what *not* to do. You could even win a game by playing it safe cause the other guy is bound to try some heroic tactic that will fall apart like a deck of cards.

KoP

I have also limited PBEM experiance but played many times against the AI.

I think you can learn much more about the game if you playing against a human opponent and even more if he is willing to answer any stupid questions about game tactics while he slaughters your troops.

Also, do not fear to ask any questions you have about the game on this board, this is its main purpose i think. The "Search" function may also be helpful as many of your question may have been answered looong ago.

If you like, we can also join a PBEM game and i will be glad to share any limited knowledge of the game i already have.

On a side note:

Black Sabot, if you read this be prepared that i bombard you with a bunch of questions whenever you kill one of my valiant defenders of Plomville biggrin.gif

------------------

Es gibt Tage da verliert man und Tage da gewinnen die anderen.

One testament as to how great CM is that I am actually learning some tactics or refining ones I knew from playing the game. Even some from the AI.

It is so clear and intuitive with the 3d/AI/simultanous action compared to paper hexes, other computer game mechanics or even somewhat minratures.

That I think is stunning.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schugger:

KoP

On a side note:

Black Sabot, if you read this be prepared that i bombard you with a bunch of questions whenever you kill one of my valiant defenders of Plomville biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds to me like you're going to be asking a lot of questions wink.gif

------------------

"I do like to see the arms and legs fly"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

In half-life the jump trick you need to practice is the jump/kneel combo. You'll need this if your trying to jump into a Pipe.

Sorry couldn't help it. tongue.gif

Lorak

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jumpy Juiiiccce!

----------------

Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to continue...