Tuesday's the day

Well, to tell the truth, I hope it doesn't arrive for me. I've been having so much fun waiting and checking my mail for 11 days, soon to be 12. Its so much fun, it makes me laugh. Ha, ha, ha, ha... I don't deserve this much fun. I'm not worthy. Ha, ha, ha, its become such an important event in my life. Run to the mailbox and find it empty. Wow, once I get CM, the expectation will be gone! What do I do then?

NO WAY! Its the mailbox every day for me! Yes sir, what a wondrous time to be alive... and, and...but, I, I just, I just want to open the mailbox once and find CM... - sob - just put my hands around it... - sniff - hug it close and, and... - sob, sniff - just want a Tiger I to play with... - hooo, hooo - no, no, no more Chance Encounter, no please... agh, agh, I WANT MY CM, I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT.... WAAAAAA!

You could say that I'm hoping for it to arrive on Tuesday too.

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 06-26-2000).]

I think you're handling it very well Kump ...

Don't scare him now boys, just edge the net in closer ...Really, you're doing just fine ... Hold up the Panther poster again, make sure he's looking at that Why anyone would be in a state after what you've gone through ... OK Miss, take off the raincoat now, a little hip action please ... Would you like to hold this Priority Mail package Kump? Hummmm? NOW BOYS, JUMP HIM NOW!

Joe

Heh, heh, you guys made my night. Almost as good as my nightly CM PAA (Pre-order Anxiety Anonymous) sessions. There we team up in pairs then hold and comfort each other as we take turns crying.

Oh well, there is only one medicine for what I'm afflicted with. (on knees) Oh please be there tomorrow....

woops, just looked at the time this post was made. MAN, that was close. I meant, (still on knees) Oh please be there today....

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 06-27-2000).]

You and me, kump, you and me. There aren't enough of them to get us both, since so many of them are distracted by the full game. You and I can just double-back and let each other loose. Then, back to our beloved mailboxes. Oh, sweet, sweet mailbox, you are mine, mine, mine! Only mine!

My wife is starting to dread calling me with the bad news. "The mail arrived..." (Hopeful silence, on both our parts.) Then the realization hits me. Thank God my office has a door to contain the sound of my sobbing. "No, I'm fine, that was just my chair scraping on the floor." "But your chair has wheels and your office is carpeted." "Umm, I mean I farted. Don't come in, see, even my eyes are watering."