)$(#$*&( postal service...

Guest Commando

Are people starting to get the sneaking suspicion that all the mailmen in the world now have copies of Combat Mission, and that their expertise grows by the day?

------------------

You're playing a wargame, when suddenly you throw yourself on the floor and yell "No! Take me!", when you realize your favourite unit was just destroyed by the computer AI.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Does anyone else in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE not have it yet? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not. I ordered CM in November... I made a little/teensy mistake when entering my VISA expiration date. redface.gif BTS was kind enough to send me an email informing me of my mistake, but my ISP was kind enough to interpret it as spam, and deleted it before delivering it. Aren't they industrious? mad.gif

If all went well my copy has been mailed today. I am waiting for the CM scenario editor, with which I will create hordes of virtual King Tigers which I will then direct up my modem and into my ISP's email filter. Then there will occur a great wailing of programmers! The entrails of the program will be ground under the treads of (THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST AUTO DELETED BY FEBA's ISP. HAVE A NICE DAY. smile.gif)

Smilies auto-extracted from other people's email and inserted here to distract FEBA with MrPeng's wrath.

[This message has been edited by FEBA (edited 07-06-2000).]

I ordered in January. Credit card charged on June 15th. Still waiting in Spain (EUROPE).

About the mailmen in Spain, some years ago a terrorist book-bomb addressed to a politician exploded to the wife of a mailman, at home...

So, i'll finish my 3rd week of waiting for CM plenty of good willings to the mailmen and their wives...

Salut!

I ordered back in December and my credit card was charged 6/15. A week after everyone else had gotten theirs, mine still hadn't shown, so I figured it had been lost in the mail and emailed Steve of BTS (feedback@bigtimesoftware.com) Wednesday. It turns out that the shipper had decided that my order was a duplicate, so it wasn't sent (though they didn't bother to tell Steve or me about their decision wink.gif ).

The end result: my order is now on its way thanks to Steve's help. So, if you've waited a few days past when you should have gotten your order (the USPS should be given some room for error, after all), you might want to contact BTS just to make sure it actually went out.

[This message has been edited by WendellM (edited 07-07-2000).]

Dont' know about you US folks, but there was a shipping "glitch" (Charles'words) that caused my order (06/20) to not be shipped. (Probably won't go out 'til next week sometime apparently) Perhaps some of y'all got caught in the same "hiccup" (my words)

"We must endeavour to persevere"--- The Outlaw Josey Wales