BTS: How to flash window....

Apologies if I dreamt this up, but I saw a recent request for this where Steve said that you guys didn't have a clue as to how to implement this.

I believe it was related to IP play, and somebody wanted the minimized CM window to flash when the turn timer was up or the other person was ready to go. (I'm guessing this was intended for those who'll be playing 20 mintue turns...)

Anyway, I couldn't find that thread, but I did a search and found that apparently there's a single API for this -- it's called FlashWindow().

See /getdoc.xp?AN=692463074&CONTEXT=974908997.1703084082&hitnum=2]http://x76.deja.com/[sT_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=692463074&CONTEXT=974908997.1703084082&hitnum=2

....Just a lowly Java guy trying to help. smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Hey, thanks! We figured it was just an API call, but with Windows you never know smile.gif I forwarded this off to Charles. Dunno if he will put it in now (might be too late for 1.1), but if it does what Jeff wanted it to, we will most likely put it in next time around.

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Jeff, it was a good suggestion. Chupacabra, that is just plain old silly. We will NOT have Russian troops in CM. If time permits, we might have some Soviets in there, but we shall see smile.gif

Steve