CM- CALIFORNIA?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

Well,

looks like in California the latest who ordered got it first. There's hope then I'll get it tomorrow: ordered 3 weeks ago.

Cya<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be something like that, I ordered in February and still haven't got it. I think JWorthing stole my copy off the porch.

This is a good way to check on USPS performance--Express Mail doesn't seem to be all that consistent. I only live a few miles from JWorthing (who received it on Monday) and I won't get it before Wednesday now.

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 06-21-2000).]

Coming up empty on Tues. in San Rafael..

Ok, just cracked my 4th beer.

Wanna hear a really pathetic story? I thought so.

There is this girl at work who is a hottie. H-O-T-T-I-E. I met her in the kitchen last week and we got to talking. I asked her if she had been to any of the company-sponsored shindigs held on Wednesdays. She said no, but she thought she'd go to the one this week. "Chitter chatter, blah blah, great! Maybe I'll see you there then!"

The pathetic part is that I'll probably blow her off tomorrow just to come home and see if there's a !@##@$ manila envelope in my mailbox instead!

There's something wrong with me...

ianc

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

looks like in California the latest who ordered got it first. There's hope then I'll get it tomorrow: ordered 3 weeks ago.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This sounds right so far. Dang it. An ianc, there is something wrong with you. I'll put CM above many things, but hotties aren't one of them.

Another day in the life of a wanabee CM player. Now I am starting to get the first turns of all the people who have the game and I am now an annoyance. "I dont have the game yet, dont leave...."

They will probably get the game in Pyongyang before I get them here in Santa Rosa.

The beloved leader thanks BTS for such a wonderful game, he likes playing the Axis....

Meanwhile, no mail for you today, oh, and make sure you dont park your car in front of the mail box, I would hate to get out of my truck to put the mail, if you had anything worthwhile, in the mail box....

Maybe tomorrow.

------------------

"The Legitimate object of war is a more perfect peace."

You guys are probably gonna hate me but... I'm in Newport Beach and I got my first preordered copy Monday and I got other copy(which I ordered about 10 days ago today) What can I say, the mail gods like me.

------------------

No matter where you go, there you are.

You're right, I do hate you (but in a nice way) smile.gif. I preordered before Christmas, and still nothing Thursday in South Pasadena. I think I'm the last of anyone who has mentioned Pasadena/South Pasadena/San Gabriel Valley, despite being one of the region's first preorders. I am extremely disappointed.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Compassion:

Sacrmento checking in with a new lease on life... We are rocking here... 2 days from ship to delivery. 11/99 order date.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're KILLING me man!!! Im in Sacramento too.

Well, obviously something went afoul at the shipping area. I too ordered in November yet

still....nothing.

Bizarre how several people in this thread who ordered just last week in Calif got there's already.

Oh well. No matter, it's been so bloody long since I've been waiting I have no worries.

Actually, I really hope I DON'T get the game tomorrow!! Yes!

Saturday I'm heading out on a motorcycle trip for 2 days. If the damn thing shows up tomorrow I may not want to go. My buddy would be sooooooo pissed!! smile.gif

Ahhh, FINALLY! Got it yesterday afternoon in San Leandro (South of Oakland). Still no poster but who cares at this point. I pre-ordered back in Dec. 99. Someone really screwed up this shipping situation. It's simply amazing that people ordering just weeks ago, have their games. I was reading another thread that some guy got his game in Hong Kong like two days ago. Nevermind, I'll shut-up -- don't want to sound like I'm rubbing it or anything.

Pig