list of possible weapon malfs?

The only other "random" event it seems is tanks geting bogged in, or if fast moving through scattered trees they can throw a track and immbolize themselves.

Other than that, reinforcments come in a random times depending on how they were set up in the Scenario designer and Air Strikes may or may not show up and may target your units or the enemy units.

Anyone know what else is random in this game?

-tom w

I recall seeing a casualty to a unit that I did not remember taking fire (or did not spot fire upon during replay). A platoon strength unit was doing a group fast move through heavy woods (2 turns back to back). When then arrived at the woods edge and hid, one rifle squad (american) had lost one man. No enemy units had been spotted yet, and no fire of any type was visible...

Anyone else ever see something similar or was I just blind during the replay?

Guest Michael emrys

I've had squads take casualties from friendly fire when I got careless about timing.

Maybe one of your guys twisted his ankle going through those woods, Pinkey. wink.gif

Michael

don't know if this counts as a malfunction but something awlful happened inside one of my Tigers.. it was sitting pretty and all I hear is a hatch open and the guys run out...??? all I know when tankers do this (me being a ex-tanker, and hearing stories from the older guys in our unit) is when the main guns round does not go off and just hear the fireing ping go *plunk* and no *boom* then its.. OUT OUT OUT! (yes we had those crapy 76mm on our Cougers)

that or the commander forgot he ate 1kg of Sauerkraut and six Bratwurstchen before getting in the tank... heh smile.gif