Suggestion

How would this be for cool... Search.

Seriously, this is the most griped about flaw in CM. Hopefully CM2 will have it.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Diceman:

Only 10,000? wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess 10,001 now, but then I'm not majoring in math.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

Guest AggroMann

Whoo, i don't know how many times i've read about this suggestion...

Although i must say that it still has to be one of the most annoying things for CMBO to lack.

for me at least

------------------

AGGRO-MANN

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brucedl:

What can I say...I've been playing CM for 7 days straight and haven't had the time to read the thoughts of 10,000 other rocket scientists like myself. rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hate to pick on you, but surely you do have the time to search for the info.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Hate to pick on you, but surely you do have the time to search for the info.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amazing...Gustav, you should be a moderator with all the free time you're displaying, just to tell me that I should read other posts before sharing my ideas. Then maybe all your efforts would amount to something worthwhile.