New Scenarios

Sarjen

Hi again,

as far as i understand, it is possible to design new scenarios which are in fact saved games and no new scenarios. If i change an existing scenario it will be only a copy of the old one with new units.

As a german tanker i would like to design scenarios and no saved games. As i read before in another thread, the AI will always do the same approaches in a saved game. So how to build a really new scenario for german units?

I hope that i am not asking questions that has been asked before. And if .. sorry for that ;)

Greetings

sarjen

Sorry but I have to give a negative answer regarding an editor.

The only current way to change a scenario is to add units from the addon menu or to change weapons and vehicles.

There is no battle editor available,at least not in the near future.

It is on the majors wishlist though I dont know how high it is on that list. ;)

What you can do is design your own scenarios using the custom scenario files.

There are dozens of beautifull maps around,only problem is that these are made for two player battles only.

But whats better than a human opponent?

Originally posted by john f monahan:

I may be wrong (for a change ;) , but the only way I can find to change solitare scenarios is to change the forces. The easiest way to do that is to import an Order of Battle, OOB. I think that we should post saved OOBs, with comments, to this board to facailitate this. What say ye?

Hi John,

Good idea about posting saved OOBs.

Sarjen,

How soon can we get the German OOB for a reinforced Mech Bn. Could you email it to me?