Play with me!

Hey ladies and losers,

I just got the demo, anyone want to play Valley of trouble? The puter is to stupid to play, but the game is really fun so I need one of you dorks for a challenge...lol!

Say is there a way you can customize the Allies tanks? I'd like to be able to colour mine and stuff. Anyhoo...let me know.

Oh! And why can't you buy this in the store, it's pretty good, it might sell a few copies. Does papa really get a extra pair fo shoes this way?

Cheers all

Guest Zulu1

Hi Tankgirl. Yes, you can customize your vehicles. Do a search on CoolColJ. He has done a ton of awesome work on tweaking textures etc.

CM will only be available direct from BTS. ie. online. Read the information when you first login to this site and you will understand why.

Hey there again, thanks for the responses! I've been having problems with my mail off and on so I was wondering if I could get a ICQ game going...can respond at least a move a day i think. I'm also in tonight with a bit of a hangover if anyone wants to play. I can fit in one or two more. Oh and if you are one of the two people I responded to, you can ICQ your move too. E-mail if you must...blah

Tankgirl out!

Guest Username:

C'mon..you're Fionn right?

Lewis

[This message has been edited by Username: (edited 05-21-2000).]

I generally try to avoid responding to posts from people like Lewis, as I regard it as nothing more than feeding the trolls, but in this case I will make an exception.

Lewis, you should apologize to Tankgirl as soon as you read this. Now you are insulting two people at a time, neither of which posted anything to deserve it. Someone wants to PBEM, is new to the forum, and gets crapped on?? What the F*** is wrong with you?? If there was a way to use a newsgroup filter here, I'm sure *plonk* would be the only thing you would see in response to many of your posts.

Craig

------------------

Absolutely, without question (and by default) the BEST farmer on the forum!

Guest Username:

I believe in equality and if 'tankgirl' can call us losers then i can have a little fun too. Some of you are such a bunch.. aw forget it.

Lewis

Guest hunt52

There is a (sometimes subtle) difference between the time honored tradition of talking smack and just being a jerk. If you are playing Tankgirl and just talking some smack - it's fine (though you should work on your style - Peng is the master here.) I would suspect that isn't the case though.

- Bill

Yeah, I was just trying to get a few people interested in a good tussle, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings-sorry Lewis. (You big baby) lol

OK, I'm having a good time playing, just started a couple games and having a couple problems...I'll see if I can figure it out first before I come boo hooing here.

Oh, and some Macho man from Argentina warned me that I was entering testosterone zone, if he loses does he get deported?

LOL

I was referring to the wargame comunity, as you can see in the multiple piss contest we (sadly) had in this same thread. I'm not exactly a macho man, as I'm the less sexist man in Latin America (gays included). biggrin.gif

And not, I think nobody will deport me as far we were living in democracy for more than 17 years now.

You could publish in the Forum your victory, if you take the challenge. As I'm a gentleman, I will not do the same when I crush your forces in battle. wink.gif

Sorry if I offended you in some way. Fionn and others in this Forum could testifies that it's my speciality offend people without bad intention (at least I tried hard to let them believe that wink.gif ).

As you already must saw, I'm not a master in English language smile.gif

Ariel

the King of all losers.