Club Yahoo chat

Hi,

I'm going to visit the Club Yahoo chat this evening. I was wondering if someone could post the URL again for me...

What time is it you guys meet again? I'll probably show up at about 1 am GMT (my time) (In 3 hours in other words).

I'm just posting it here since if I'm going to stay up till 3 or 4 am I don't want to go there and have no-one there wink.gif.

Cheers

I believe 9:00pm est is 2:00am GMT but I could be an hour off either way...

That's probably why we don't get many europeans on the forum during our nightly chats wink.gif

Either way i'm in the forum now... come on it whatever time it is wink.gif (and yes I'm actually paying attention now Bill)

-EridanMan

No, you are quite correct. At this point in the year, GMT is 5 hours ahead of EST. For those in the British Isles, just think of GMT as normal winter time. (Then again lots of people in the British Isles will confuse GMT with BST, British Summer Time)

Or, just to keep things simple, look at http://time.greenwich2000.com and work out the difference for yourself...

DWH

Manic Moran

Having kept a transatlantic relationship going while my then girlfriend (now wife) lived in Texas I am an EXPERT on timezones.

At the present EST is 5 hrs behind GMT. This means that when I log on at 1am GMT it will be 8pm EST and when it is 8pm EST it will be 2am GMT (my time).

I should still be around at 2am... I haven't stopped by there before simply because it IS so late for me but I figured I should try and counteract all the damage Matt has been doing to you folks wink.gif