Call to Arms!!!

Greetings Gents,

Having just concluded several PBEM games, I find the number of remaining games have fallen below acceptable levels. I must re-stock my PBEM folder with new opponents,

Therefore...

Send me your set-ups!!! Any game/side, your choice. I can usually can get in 2-3 turns a day during the work week, and up to 8-10 on the weekends. Check my profile to get the web address to send to.

I'll be skipping out of work early today (3:30pm EST) so i should be able to get in a good number of turns today.

I hope to hear from you.

------------------

"I do like to see the arms and legs fly"

Ok guys,

My friends in Europe are calling it a night and i'm turning my sights west.

Rocky mountains, West Coast, Pacific rim, Down under, Asia...Send me your set-up!!!

As before, your choice game / side.

------------------

Black Sabot,

Since I've had a terrible time lately finding hotseat opponents and quite simply lack the concentration to play 35-40 turns straight through vs. the AI, perhaps it's time for me to eat the elephant one bite at a time and learn to fight by E-mail.

I've played CE (both versions), but deliberately avoided VoT and the spoiler threads associated with it. If you'll tell me how to get started, I'll be glad to give it a shot. I think maybe I should take the defense until I get the hang of this new way of gaming. Please reply to kettler@relaypoint.net with necessary instructions. I'm using an iMac, if that matters any.

Regards,

John Kettler

Hey Iggi

Yes, I too have been waiting today for his turns, so either he has been kidnapped by HPS fanatics or overrun by Smilies.

Just letting you know you are not alone. Actually, if you want to send me a setup now, I am good for several turns. Just please give the Germans +25% in either scenario... they need it.

Jonathan

Greeting Gents,

Please accept my apologies for the delays in getting your files returned. I was forced to endure the most excruciating agony known to man...I had to attend a wedding frown.gif

Tommorow morning (Sunday) i plan on waking early and responding to all my e-mails.

------------------