Here's a couple winter mods of mine you all haven't seen yet.

Here's a Winter Tiger based on the MDMP-2 Hi-Res Tiger.

View?u=1304730&a=9683026&p=32014690&Sequence=0&res=high

Here's a Winter King Tiger based on that green striped King Tiger by..umm, sorry who it was by.

View?u=1304730&a=9683026&p=32014693&Sequence=0&res=high

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 10-31-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 10-31-2000).]

Maximus do you have any date set when you will give us the link to you mod web page(and or pages). wink.gif

------------------

Fight for your right!To play CM! smile.gif

Join Rob's CMMC today Email me at <A HREF="mailto:Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

For more info on Rob;s CMMC go to Robs CMMC HQ

Members of my CMMC should join my CMMC chat bord. http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/robscmmchqbord

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 10-31-2000).]

I should get my site up before too long, gotta transfer over all of my zip files to my 'downloads' folder.

I think you'll like it once I get it up. It shares the same theme across all of the pages and uses shared borders.

Again, it will be a MOD HQ, so anybody that wants to get a mod up quickly, just send it to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

I should get my site up before too long, gotta transfer over all of my zip files to my 'downloads' folder.

I think you'll like it once I get it up. It shares the same theme across all of the pages and uses shared borders.

Again, it will be a MOD HQ, so anybody that wants to get a mod up quickly, just send it to me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Swine!

If you post the pics of mods we can't get it makes you a mod tease!

(humble mode)

please send me the mods(<--non-sarcastic serious request, as they look sweet.)

(/humble mode)

Edited because the system apparently thought the humble mode with <'s was a HTML command... It should be that easy.

[This message has been edited by Pham911 (edited 10-31-2000).]

Maximus,

The person who did that striped Tiger II was Gordon Molek.

I'd give you his e-mail, but the one he has posted at CMHQ 3rd party mod section is being returned as undeliverable.

Well, at least we know who he is. Wish I could just thank him personally. That's my favorite KT mod.

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

• 2 months later...

Nice. It looks like you may have found a way to lessen the washing out of the detail that was a problem with the Siberian Tiger mod. If so, maybe you could touch up the Siberian if you have time. Exept for the lack of detail, its one of the best winter mods out there.

------------------

You've never heard music until you've heard the bleating of a gut-shot cesspooler. -Mark IV

I have wanting a winterized Pershing for a long time. Please send me a copy at:

willielapus@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Willie (Stingray)

Originally posted by bfamily33:

Any interest in a Winter Pershing? I didn't invest much time in it. I figure Moleck will eventually winterize some phenom Bergman Pershing in the months to come.

Until then:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1437394&a=10778010&p=39153451