Has anyone in Europe recieved CM yet?

this is really starting to annoy me I'm off work for the whole of the first part of the week and CM comes late in the week (if at all) I can't take it any more you'd think that the americans or russians would have employed this as a method of painfull torture

Guest Seimerst

Jochen-- I am in Stuttgart too! I have been travelling down south some and will return today (Thursday)-- it would be a great homecoming to have it waiting for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jochen2:

I´m getting angry!!! Wednesday morning 10.00 - still no CM. Damned, Damned,Damned!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr-Whaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhh!!!

I tried everything to have enough free time this week - and IT doesn´t arrive.

The last time i had this feeling, was as little boy on Christmas.

Jochen<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I received on the 28th 3 (Three) copies of CM in my Mailbox and I live near Paris. I preordered a long time ago (before beta version).

That are the good news (at least for me)

But I have to wait until friday evening to get my hand on the game. I am on a business trip...Bad Luck.

PS : No extra copies there, all three already have their legit owner..

Guest Seimerst

My copy arrived today-- but it was US Postal Service to an APO in Stuttgart,Germany. Mail arrives in Frankfurt and is broken down for delivery by military to the various APOs. <off to install this wondrous game>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BenSp:

My Copy arrived yesterday (28/6) in switzerland.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arghhhh!!!! I am in Belgium 1 hour from the north sea coast and I still do not have my game!!!! how can switzerland get the game before me!!! I am in the EU switzerland is not.... rolleyes.gif and to top this off you probably did not pay any government tax... I am sure i will have to pay 300 - 400 BEF (9 euro's) eek.gif

oh well another weekend with no CM... what shall I do??? confused.gif

Just received it in Paris/France.

The process seems to be quite random but CM sure is peppered all over Europe now.

Can't help but feel a profound sympathy for our cousins in Canada still waiting for theirs.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped