Hey Croda You Little Sissy Boy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff,

It is, of course, good to see how respectful you've become now that you realize the gravity of the situation. Your forces aren't merely in peril, they're all ready dead. The logic eluded you, of course, as you're the epitome of a by-the-books commander. I only wish I was at home so that I may continue butchering your forces.

Oh, and Croda, you twit, there is no "us" until you send me a godforsaken turn!

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 09-11-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Jeff,

It is, of course, good to see how respectful you've become now that you realize the gravity of the situation. Your forces aren't merely in peril, they're all ready dead. The logic eluded you, of course, as you're the epitome of a by-the-books commander. I only wish I was at home so that I may continue butchering your forces.

Oh, and Croda, you twit, there is no "us" until you send me a godforsaken turn!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(Cackle) wink.gif

Ahhh... We shall see... We shall see...

I have two opponents tonight, you and the cracked tiles in my shower. At this present moment I dread more the grouting I will be doing tonight than the crushing of your troops beneath my heal. wink.gif

"Now you will pay for your lack of vision!"

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Yes, it apperas there is nothing more dangerous than an wounded Elijah Meeks backed into a corner. He has become aaaagitated. He is now more vicious than an African Black Mamba. wink.gif

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 09-11-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, yes, this does seem to be getting out of hand. Croda, feel free to come over to the Peng Challenge thread and abuse Meeks there, if you like. The other Lads find that sort of thing vastly entertaining. And jshandorf, you might want to stop by too. Hmm, TC north suburbs—we'll put out some potpourri.

MEEKS! This isn't a bloody franchise operation, you know! Gather up your friends and skitter back to the Cesspool where you belong. People are so tired of abusing Shaw he's started abusing himself just to keep things going.

Don't want to go, eh? PENG, BRING THE BRICK...NO, SCRATCH THAT, BRING THE CINDERBLOCK AND THE STEPSTOOL.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

I could not understand the tension (funny/frendly be it) between Croda and Meeks then I looked at the profile yes now I know! Network Administrator vs. Programmer yup its like us Designers gainst Project managers..heh..oooh let the cannons roar! dakka dakka dakka... oh and Peng … smile.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif and rolleyes.gif hehe.. *poof* and I'm gone.

--------

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit."

-Military magazine review of M203 grenade launcher

For those of you (both of you) who are following this breathtaking exchange and wondering where things stand...well, Meeks has received and returned the pbem. Turn 1 about to take place this evening.

If that doesn't get your blood flowing, there's a Punky Brewster marathon on TV tonight also!