Best type of senario?

Guest Rob/1

Guest Rob/1

What do the rest of you think the best type is I presonaly would like to see a huge tank battle whit at least 100 tanks but the only problem whith that is loading speed.

Guest Germanboy

Infantry only fights. Assaults on entrenched positions with minimum armor support. Don't care for tanks.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattias:

Hear, hear, Germanboy...

Tanks for show, grunts for a pro...

M.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I said in another thread, the most enjoyable game I had against the AI recently was as attacker in VoT, not using my tanks at all. Still won, but with more than twice the casualties I have had before. The Panther was no problem, b/c it appeared to late. I just rushed the whole reinforcement from hill 209 and threw the platoon off the map. The Panther was not knocked out, but an (empty) zook coming up and the possibility of being cllose-assaulted by about two platoons convinced the TC to go for POWship.

Much more thinking needed, I found, and much more suspense. Can't wait to get the whole game in my hands and do lots of DIY scenarios with infantry.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)