In Case you Missed it! Newer NEW Smoke is up at CMHQ!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

I just love those big eye catching subject headers!!! hehehehe But anyway, in case you didnt see the other HUGE post, BTS has refined the graphics on my TNT card even further from the version I posted on Sunday and I have updated the Enhanced Smoke pictures with this new more translucent version. They look even better than before!

Check um out! You like that morning sky?!? i got plenty more where that came from!

smokepic.jpg

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-21-2000).]

Panzer Elite who???? This game will be a bloody blockbuster when all the flashbanger see this incredible gfx. To be honest I didn't think BTS got it in them, I'm just too glad I was wrong. The gfx are turning from ok to marvellous. Wonder what the next project will be, GI Quake ?

If BTS sees this post. Forget everything I said about not using modern hardware and video cards. Now I'm just glad I've ordered a GeForce.

Fionn:

Yep, but when developers say 'polishing up' i automaticly translate it as 'swatting bugs and cleaning up'.

But that these guys (BTS) are actually giving this sturdy army boot a gleaming shine surprises me very much thank you.

And i love surprises so keep them coming! smile.gif

Grtz S Bakker

PS: Warning: putting this pic on your desktop increases staring time and decreases actual working time. tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by s bakker (edited 02-21-2000).]

[This message has been edited by s bakker (edited 02-21-2000).]

At this point you could scrap all player interaction, have the AI play itself, and I would buy the game just to watch it. smile.gif

Well done.

- Bill

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

Red sky at night, sailor's delight.

Red sky at morning, sailor take warning.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, judging from the picture shouldn't that be 'Red sky at morning, tankers take warning'.

This looks great Steve and Charles, I am absolutely sure you are on to a winner with CM. I can not wait to turn some Tommycookers into Ronson-mode under a sky like that. Afterwards Panzermeyer could play the harp, sing and dance between the wrecks smile.gif

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>PS: Warning: putting this pic on your desktop increases staring time and decreases actual working time. tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I will have to buy a new monitor for work.

How can my boss expect me to look at a piece of art like THAT on this little screen! biggrin.gif

Guest GriffinCheng

Ha, I must show this one to my GeForce DDR. I think it will ask for a camp song or two, even a barbecue dinner.

Griffin @ work