RMC and "Eight Reasons etc."

See what I mean? Poor RMC writes what any reasonable person (English- or German-speaking) should instantly recognize as sarcasm, and obviously he thinks CM is a great game, whereas Sudden Strike (whatever that is) is more-or-less a suboptimal vehicle for selling useless crappy souvenirs. What happens to him because of his message? He gets the CM fanatics to declare "Jihad" on him for being a "troll"! Would you guys please take it easy?

RMC: I apologize for the absence of senses of humor in many of this board's members.

der bob

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by der Bob:

See what I mean? Poor RMC writes what any reasonable person (English- or German-speaking) should instantly recognize as sarcasm, and obviously he thinks CM is a great game, whereas Sudden Strike (whatever that is) is more-or-less a suboptimal vehicle for selling useless crappy souvenirs. What happens to him because of his message? He gets the CM fanatics to declare "Jihad" on him for being a "troll"! Would you guys please take it easy?

RMC: I apologize for the absence of senses of humor in many of this board's members.

der bob<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortuantly true...

Cav frown.gif

Guest Big Time Software

I'm closing up "clutter" threads more often now than ever before. Der Bob makes a good point though. People have got to look at the potential for hummor/irony before they jump to the Troll Alert button smile.gif

Steve