Ideas for funny CM pictures?

Hey, not that I'm usually at a loss for ideas, but if anyone has any ideas for doctored CM screenshots (say, a German commander with the head of a German Shepherd--well, maybe that's too weird), let me know. If I execute your idea and Madmatt lets me put it up in my gallery on TGN'S COMBAT MISSION HEADQUARTERS (plug, plug), I'll give you credit for your wildly funny (or incredibly tasteless, depending) idea. Maybe I'll give away one million dollars to the best idea at the end of the year.

Or maybe not. You can never tell about those things. It would encourage me to follow through on this idea if someone gave me TWO million dollars.

--Max

Make a shot of the Louisiana National Guard. A halftrack cruising down a creek (bayou) powered by a big outboard motor, with guys fishing out the back and tossing grenades in the water. Be sure there's some beer in the "bass boat" biggrin.gif

Or a World Cup soccer game between US and German troops, with the crowd brawling in the stands with fully auto weapons tongue.gif

-Bullethead

Or a general screenshot with some, wait for it, ... DEAD BODIES !!! Yes, its the return of the topic that will not die! Arrggghhh!

Lock up your daughters, hide your cattle, run for your lives ... eek.gif

hehehe

Jon

(Ps, everyone knows this is a joke thread, right? biggrin.gif )

------------------

Ubique

[This message has been edited by JonS (edited 01-13-2000).]

JonS said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Or a general screenshot with some, wait for it, ... DEAD BODIES !!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe, I was thinking the same thing. Something like a bunch of transparent dead guys lying around, and some live troops fumbling around amongst them looking for weapons and ammo. And a caption sorta like, "Damn this FOW model, I can't find a damn thing that don't move or shoot!" biggrin.gif

-Bullethead

Hmm, well, I wouldn't like to see a doctored screenshot of dead bodies BUT as homage to a recent night of schlock horror movies AND the spirit of the "Dead Bodies Movement" I'd love to see some UNDEAD German Panzergrenadiers advancing on either side of the Tiger.

Skeletal faces, rotting flesh, you know, all the good stuff which lets you know you're fighting an army of the undead wink.gif

Ps. yes, the doctors have told me to double the dosage... Should kick in any day now wink.gif

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers