What every ASL player should lust over!

I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done with this game. It is what I have been waiting for since 1985! I know it has been a long time coming, but the wait was well worth it. You guys should really be proud in creating a masterpiece and bringing ASL, as close as possible to the computer. Now I can play "ASL" again without having to invest an inordinate amount of time on the rules. I look forward to playing all my ASL friends again. And to those of you who have converted the ASL maps and scenarios to CM, I am stunned. I look forward to playing each and every one of you. Thanks!

I'd just like to say that I totally agree with you. Squad Leader was my first "real" wargame when I was a kid. When boardgaming pretty much died out in the areas I lived in I kept wishing for a computer version of it. It took years before that actually happened, but what a game it is! I couldn't be more happy with CM. Thank you BTS for making this dream of mine come true!

I never played ASL, being in the dark ages of partners before it came out. But I bought SL the day of its release and logged hours uncounted on it's maps (who can keep track of time then? Not me.) and CM is the closest I've seen to it.

First played SL back in the late 70's and thought wow! Boy have times changed. All nighters till dawn just taking hill 621 and on and on. Of course when cross of Iron and crecendo of Doom came on board the game really became its own genra.

Guest Big Time Software

Hello mvanhoy,

Thanks and we are glad to have you aboard.

Also glad to see the CM Borg is back in action. Clear through the backlog yet? smile.gif

Steve