Stress Builder

Gaming is a great stress reliever...in most cases rolleyes.gif

The newest scenario of mine to go up at the CMHQ Game Depot is in fact, a stress builder, not for the faint of heart.

Combat Mission is ideal for hard close in city fighting. This is what you have here. US engineers attacking at the same moment that German forces are trying to take over Vossenack, near Shmidt.

Moving cautiously (but not too cautiously :eek smile.gif from building to building, wondering if you are going to be fired upon, whichever side you play can be unnerving.

Give it a try. I think you'll find it challenging, either as the Germans or the Amis.

http://combathq.thegamers.net

Go to Scenario Depot.

Chambois my dear friend - wasn't it meant to be a freebee for the polish? I got beathen like I ever been beathen before:) More servere casualties on the allies than the VoT scenario. I thourght it should be a walk in the park? Was the Polish army that good? I guess I had more to learn. Greate scenario though - but a little to hard for me I guess.

What about some graduation like easy, middle and hard?

Yours sincere

Henrik Malmvig

If you are talking about the Second Job, WBW, I heartily agree. This is the most intense city fighting I've tried so far-- and all I've done is set up the first move in the PBEM.

I've yet to learn that after the 3rd (and sometime first turn, ala Prum) all good plans of mice and men... SUCK.

------------------

"Two World Wars and One World Cup, do da, do da!"

--British Hooligan, sung to Camptown Races

You must have played the German side Malmvig. It is painful. I eeked out a minor once. It is easier as the Polish...much.

I intend to change that soon with another Polish scenario, Meyer's Wrath. Now you can get some payback.

Congrats Darwin. Wonderful to have the game with a year's supply of fighting biggrin.gif

The fun's just started Havermeyer... rolleyes.gif!

Some pretty tense moments lie ahead of you. Which side are you playing...doesn't really matter I guess. Believe me, your opponent is sweating just like you wink.gif

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wild Bill Wilder:

Some pretty tense moments lie ahead of you. Which side are you playing...doesn't really matter I guess. Believe me, your opponent is sweating just like you wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, not yet. But soon, very soon I'll be sweating.

------------------

Jeff Abbott