Can anyone do a new pillbox mod?

Can any of you mod masters rework the pillbox and bunker textures? I think that while they're decent enough, it would be nice to see them redone as the rest of the CM world is being remodeled. I'd try it myself but I have no idea what I'm doing. I even had my crayons taken away from me in Kindergarden for coloring outside the lines. It was a horrible experience that I still flash-back to even today.

"Please, Mrs. Murphy, I want to color!"

"Get in the closet, you horrible little monster! No one colors outside the lines in my class!"

"But I'm only 5 years old."

"Any more talk out of you and I'll take away your milk and cookies, and make you wash the blackboard during nap time!"

"Can you leave the light on in the closet for me?"

"GET!"

------------------

"Nuts!"

They should be made to look like there's dirt in front of them.

On Kodiak, Alaska, where I live, there's a bunch of pillboxes built to repel a Japanese invasion. (that never happened). They all have dirt in front of them, on the roofs, and covering the sides. They would be almost impossible to spot from the ocean, because all you can see is a grass covered hill with a black hole in it.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

well i can make one with cammo (leaves) with holes or bullet and large caliber round divits.. if you want.. ey croda ask your old friend menschie the graphic designer... or you to busy insulting me on the peng thread.

--------

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

I had no idea until today that you were a mod maker as well. I was quite impressed with the Tiger camo. I may even pull that down, though I love the gray one from MDMP2 I believe. It just looks 'tankish.' But yours is quite nice indeed.

If you can do a new pillbox, that would be great! A little more texture, granularity. Make it tangible. It looks like a big block of grey with a slit. Same with the Pillbox, it could look cooler, considering all of the other great mods coming out now!

And I haven't insulted you at all today! I think you may be the only one though!

------------------

"Nuts!"

Yes, I watched The Longest Day yesterday and noticed that the pillboxes on the Normandy beaches actually had some camo patterns on them to blend them into the cliff-face. It's easy not to notice if you don't look at them.

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiger:

There's a new wooden and concrete pillbox in my damaged buildings mod over at Madmatt's Combat HQ.

-johnS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The bunker looks great.

I still want one with grass growing on it, though.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game