sorry

Hehe, I don't think this is what everyone was trying to do. wink.gif I feel they were trying to get people off BTS' back after the BTS post... however, I don't think there was anything wrong with posting more info as BTS had only stated that they would look into the possibility of an issue having arisen because of LOS rule adjustments, not that they would fix the problem that a number of people (including myself) are positive exists.

I'm confident the bug's been officially found by this time tho, and that the patch to remove it shall be coming sooner rather than later. wink.gif

Ataru ^_^

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by swamp:

thats why most people are dismissing it or ignoring it or saying be quiet it's not an

issue

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, where are you getting this from? I looked at the thread in which this issue came up, and I didn't see anyone dismissing it, or ignoring it, or saying be quiet. Charles is looking into it, what more do you want? Fanfare? A big banner?

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 09-03-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

Someone has been going heavy on the X-Files again, eh? Roswell, it all started with that hull-down UFO in Roswell, I say!

------------------

Andreas

Yep, you are mistaken...

The whole issue was not trying to cover up anything. The point is the feasability and necessity in BTS adding some type of hull down command, or hull down tool to CM. If there is a bug, (I haven't personally tested for it) then rest assured that BTS will quickly squash it.

Guest Germanboy

well Chupacabra, yes it was dismissed, it was ignored, and those raising issue were told to be quiet, not in this particular order.[snip]to prove my point this guy is lost in outerspace:

Mikeydz wrote:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I reread the thread in question swamp and am wondering what you are looking for? Here is Charles' response:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I made a fix to the LOS algorithms in one of the patches and might have introduced a bug with regards to the hull-down status. I'll check into it.

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is being looked into, relax, there is no cover-up, really smile.gif

Guest Germanboy

yes, see you are wanting me to be quiet about it once again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A: It's a conspiracy!

B: No it isn't.

A: Arrrghhh, you are also a part of it!!! They're everywhere. Everywhere!!!!â„¢

This is actually quite funny. But who knows, even paranoid people can have enemies...

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Germanboy wrote:

A: It's a conspiracy!

B: No it isn't.

A: Arrrghhh, you are also a part of it!!! They're everywhere. Everywhere!!!!â„¢

This is actually quite funny. But who knows, even paranoid people can have enemies...

------------------

Andreas<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, yes it is biggrin.gif

Guest Germanboy

you've only been a member for 3-4 weeks and you have 233 posts, whos the one who likes attention?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, now we have us a paranoid p***ssing contest. This is even funnier...

Okay, Swamp, you've caught us red-handed. Actually, Steve and Charles want everybody to know about the issue but you, so that you can be the one who will lose all the PBEMs, who will forever be in the hell that is the bottom of a ladder. We talked about this a long time before we were told (by the other conspirators at your ISP) that you would sign up. All the threads are inaccessible for your ISP number, so that you won't know. Not sure what happened with this one though. But that's true, I admit it, nothing to be gained from hiding it anymore, you've found us out. Gotta give it to you, you are very perceptive...

------------------

Andreas

Andreas...please stop it...ich kann nicht mehr....as if swamp, uncommented all by himself, wasn't enough to make a man die from oxygen deprivation due to laughing, now you come along with the revealed conspiracy...LOL...ROTFL....ow ow

hey, swamp, watch out, the world government is watching you closely...yes, and they have black-clad FBI agents in black helicopters just waiting to take over...you are being observed all the time...the monitor in front of you actually works as a camera.....LOL

------------------

"Please fix!!! or do somefink" (CPT S.)

Guest Germanboy

the handicap pop-up was implimented into 103 I think, before that you didn't know, which paranoid as I am makes me not want to play the game, fun as it is

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Existed in the Gold Demo I believe, I am quite sure it will be hard to claim credit for this one on your part, seeing that it was raised on the board originally, a long time before you registered.

Apparently you are serious...

------------------

Andreas

Guest Germanboy

Jason calls the situation a "bug"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which is exactly what Charles (Lead and only programmer from BTS) called it. So what exactly have you proven apart from that you can read a thread and post another one? Inquiring minds want to know...

------------------

Andreas