Having a nice Lay Down Today, But new POTD is Up on CMHQ!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Wow, what week and it aint over yet! Like a submarine on patrol I need to recharge my batteries a little bit so am just taking a little break and getting some needed work done behind the scenes!

Enjoy the POTD and I will see you all on Friday!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Matt,

Is it just me or do you REALLY like the Hetzer? smile.gif

Nice potd, I can't wait to play at sunset...

Thanks

------------------

"It's a hardball world son. We've got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."

Guest Madmatt

I LOVE the Hetzer, looks like my 300ZX from behind...But then so does the T-28 to me! eek.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

But, does the spotting engine actually differintuate between a sky backdrop and earth-trees-buildings for spotting determinations? Sometimes not only does spotting seem instantaneous, but also the resulting fire. Yes that sometimes happens in reality, but not always. Of course one has to remember in battle folks tend to have their fingers on the trigger. But, don't we sometimes stop to think, "If I don't shoot, maybe he won't shoot back."? Todays account and movie of a Sherman banging into a Stugg and being able to react so well as to shoot it, and two others seems a bit more than can be expected from some very surprised and physicaly shaken GIs. Oh well, aren't we demanding? It was still rather neat.