Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CM MODS

pardon me if this has been discussed to death but will CM be able to be MOD'ed so that some eager-beaver out there could lets say, change the graphics AND the unit data to make a Pacific Front MOD replete with shore landings, banzai charges, and jungle terrain?

I'm all for CM2 in the Eastern Front but would love to see the Pacific Front sooner rather than later. I know some of us have shared our love for this locale but I cant recall if the MOD idea came up.

TeAcH

TeAcH

DO NOT defile the sacred CM code...that is the talk of barbaric communist heathens.

------------------

As I walk through the Valley of Death, I will fear nothing, for I am the meanest mother*#*#** in the valley. (George S. Patton)

I am with you teach, no offense to the crew at battlefront, but I would love to see the USMC in island hopping campaigns in the Pacific. I hear that we are far from any type of upgrade to that so Teach, you're reading my mind.

Of course, when amd if Battlefront does a real Pac type game I would buy it anyway. smile.gif

Guest *Captain Foobar*

BTS has left the textures and sounds open for your tweaking pleasure, but the code is hands-off. I prefer leaving this game to the pros....

You could make the US squads"look" like USMC, make the whermacht "look" like Japanese, and pretend though. Would that be good enough for now?