Combat Vision: 'Our Boys in France' released!

Guest PeterNZ

Guest PeterNZ

Yes, the time has come! Sound, commentary, credits added, movie checked, and then sent to print! It's sitting there on my hard drive just waiting for hosting space, so unfortunately noone else can view it yet hehe smile.gif

Keep an eye here for the url to go to to pick up the movie. By the weekend we should have a web page and space set up so it will be straight forward from then. Thanks to Compassion for the sound track, ('Air Lift' from 'A Bridge to Far').

Also thanks to those who offered support and comments to freelancal and myself via email etc!

PeterNZ

------------------

.C O M B A T. .V I S I O N.

* Film From The Front *

I'd like to add, that one of the fun parts to the film is figuring out which scene comes from which scenerio, we've mixed them up for visual impact. It was a lot of fun doing it so all you sandlot army playing video buffs may want to give this a try yourselves.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>HOW MANY BREASTS <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Baked Chicken Breast

8 chicken breasts, skinned

One 9-ounce package sliced Swiss cheese

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 can cream of celery soup

1/4 cup water

1 cup crushed seasoned dressing mix

Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay chicken breast in baking dish and top with Swiss cheese. Mix soups and water in separate bowl and pour over chicken and cheese. Top with seasoned dressing. Mix. Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour.

Serves 8.

smile.gif

Guest PeterNZ

Hehe

well i'm organising space for it to sit somewhere. It's pretty big, about 10mb zipped, (some whiz might be able to crunch it more than we have).

It should be done within a few hours, for the super impatient, message me on icq 1249731 and I'll send it to one or two people.

As for bodies and tanks, remmeber it's an American news reel, so.. not too many allied casualties wink.gif Keep an eye out for our next film tho!

At the moment, we could probably host people's films at our site, and review them, but as for the Combat Vision team itself, we're not taking any more people till we see how this goes. With only two poeple involved, makes organising really easy :> hehe, whenever freelancal comes online i just bitch at him to do stuff :>

PeterNZ

------------------

.C O M B A T. .V I S I O N.

* Film From The Front *

Yeah, what are the drive-in totals on tonights Combat Mission Vision?!

I want:

Panzer-fu

kitten-fu (Hellcats and tigers)

bazooka-fu

arty-fu

tank duels with crash and burn

shell through the turret

Unfortunately. the censors have edited out showing the dead bodies, but I still wanna know how many!

Jason (with thanks to Joe Bob Briggs)

Grasshopper walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Hey, we got a drink named after you."

"Really," the grasshopper says. "You've got a drink named Steve?"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iggi:

Baked Chicken Breast

8 chicken breasts, skinned

One 9-ounce package sliced Swiss cheese

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 can cream of celery soup

1/4 cup water

1 cup crushed seasoned dressing mix

Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay chicken breast in baking dish and top with Swiss cheese. Mix soups and water in separate bowl and pour over chicken and cheese. Top with seasoned dressing. Mix. Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my gawd, I think I'm going to be sick...

Ethan (cooking w/ Campbell's <shudder>

------------------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe